Terms, Conditions & Guidelines
- Each term has 8 sessions. When applying for enrollment, payment is not necessary, until we inform parents via email when your application is accepted.
- Due to the high demand in our Playgroup placement, applications are treated on a first come first serve basis. We do not offer site visitation or trial lessons.
Activity room guidelines:
- The activity room will be opened 10 minutes prior to each lesson; due to the proprietary nature of our classes, photo taking and video recording are strictly prohibited.
- Please arrange an adult to accompany your child during each lesson.
Sickness and Safety Policy
- To maintain a hygienic environment for the children, all children and adults must remove their shoes and wear only socks past the reception area. Please prepare some snacks, diaper and a dry towel for your child.
- If your child feels sick or shows any symptoms of any infectious disease, your child will not be permitted to attend any class. Please do not bring your child to the Playgroup. No supervising adult is permitted on the premises if they are sick in any way. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone (adult or child) if we feel there is any medical concern.
Weather Arrangements, Cancellation or Absence of classes
- Class will be cancelled, if the Hong Kong Observatory has issued notice two hours prior to when the lesson begins with the Typhoon Signal No.3 or above; or the Red/Black Rainstorm Warning.
- When the Education Bureau/Social Welfare Department has made special announcement on classes suspension of morning schools, then morning classes will be cancelled; afternoon schools, then afternoon classes will be cancelled; whole day schools, then all classes will be cancelled.
- Classes being cancelled due to inclement weather or any reason announced by the government/Education Bureau/Social Welfare Department on the classes suspension of schools/kindergarten/nursery will not be rescheduled nor refund.
- No make-up class will be held for any reason.
Payment of tuition fees
- Kindly pay the tuition for the following session and have the official receipt returned to us on or before the next lesson after the tuition bill has been Otherwise, placement cannot be guaranteed.
- We regret that, under any circumstances, all paid fees are non refundable, non transferable and cannot be reserved for other purposes.
- We require 3 weeks’ notice should you intend to withdraw your child from Playgroup. Certificate will not be issued for improper withdrawal. Please take back all of the child’s belongings within one month after withdrawal.
Terms & Conditions
- We do not take any responsibility for any injuries of your child if accidents occurred, nor any loss or damage of personal belongings.
- Playgroup will retain the right to use children's and their parents' personal information, photos and videos for future communication, course promotion, mentor training or publicity. If you do not agree, please notify us by written or e-mail.
- Playgroup reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.